Company : AIP Publishing
Location : Remote
Closing Date : 28th April 2023
Website : https://grnh.se/ab2eb68e4us
AIP Publishing is a leading publisher of the physical sciences. Working at AIP Publishing means being part of a mission: to accelerate scientific discovery while reimagining the future of scholarly publishing.
AIPP is proud to have been named one of the Best Companies to Work for in New York in 2020, 2021, and 2022. We foster a collaborative, creative atmosphere and encourage an inclusive workplace culture that maximizes individual contributions.
Our excellent benefits package includes:
- Paid time off
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Competitive medical, dental and vision options
- Exceptional retirement benefits
- Training opportunities
- Tuition assistance
We are seeking a dynamic Sales Manager for the Europe territory who will report to the Senior Sales Manager, EMEA.
You’ll be a great fit if you:
- Are excited to propose, negotiate, and close deals
- Have experience working with Read & Publish deals and Open Access
- Generate creative solutions to complex problems
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Salesforce
- Are detail-oriented, time-conscious, and organized
- Are a Team Player
- Are flexible and adjust well to new situations
- Speak a language relevant in Europe
To be considered you’ll need:
- An understanding of the institutional sales cycle
- A passion for closing deals
- 3 years minimum experience in scholarly publishing, preferably related to Sales and Business Development
- Ability to travel internationally 5-6 weeks annually
$70,000 - $80,000
Salary within the above posted range is based on a variety of factors including relevant experience
Must reside within NY, NJ, CT, MD, VA, PA, MA, RI or Washington, DC. This is a remote opportunity.
A wholly owned not-for-profit subsidiary of the American Institute of Physics (AIP), AIP Publishing’s mission is to advance, promote, and serve the physical sciences for the benefit of humanity by breaking barriers to open, equitable research communication and empowering researchers to accelerate global progress. AIP Publishing supports the charitable, scientific, and educational purposes of AIP through scholarly publishing activities on its behalf and on behalf of our publishing partners. Our publishing portfolio includes digital books, AIP Conference Proceedings, and peer-reviewed journals across a spectrum of research areas, including our flagship titles Applied Physics Reviews, Applied Physics Letters, Journal of Applied Physics, and The Journal of Chemical Physics.
AIP Publishing is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer