SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER INSTITUTIONS (F/M/D)
Company : De Gruyter
Location : Boston or remote
Closing Date : 31st May 2022
Website : https://de-gruyter.jobbase.io/job/bkue1i0fewpwim0lrb926wj2bl5s07d
|Boston or remote I Full-time|
In this role, you will manage a global marketing team supporting commercial goals and develop the marketing strategy and tactics. This is an exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial, data-driven marketer to open new opportunities for our key target groups of librarians and institutions. The position is permanent, full-time, with occasional travel and based in Boston or remotely within the US.
- Expanding customer base and securing established relationships
- Management and development of a global team of talented marketers
- Ongoing optimization of lead generation practices in collaborations with the sales team according to KPIs
- Spearhead the content build-out for the librarian pages on the corporate website to allow in-bound lead capture
- Introduce automation into daily marketing practices where possible
- Improve reporting on critical activities and KPIs
- Building target group knowledge for key regions to inform marketing and sales strategies
- Define and implement long terms strategic goals and develop innovative marketing concepts and campaign components using a wide range of marketing channels
- 3-5 years experience and knowledge of the academic publishing scene; knowledge of international markets would be an advantage.
- Proven track record of data-driven decision making
- Commercial mindset to generate marketing-driven revenue contribution
- Excellent communication and intercultural skills and the ability to form strong relationships
- Demonstrable track record of developing and executing successful lead generation marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of customer journey building and automation
- Ability to think strategically and strong analytical skills
- A structured and result-oriented way of working
- Familiarity with Salesforce/Marketing Cloud best practices might be an advantage
WE OFFER YOU
- An exciting professional challenge for one of the innovation drivers of the publishing industry
- Extensive benefits for a healthy, balanced life and work
- Time and space for curiosity, learning and development
- Passionate colleagues in diverse teams
At De Gruyter, we believe in diversity and are committed to equal employment opportunities for everyone. It is our shared goal to create a workplace culture centered around inclusion and belonging.
De Gruyter publishes first-class scholarship and has done so for more than 270 years. An international, independent publisher headquartered in Berlin -- and with further offices in Boston, Beijing, Basel, Vienna, Warsaw and Munich -- it publishes over 1,300 new book titles each year and more than 900 journals in the humanities, social sciences, medicine, mathematics, engineering, computer sciences, natural sciences, and law. The publishing house also offers a wide range of digital media, including open access journals and books.