Senior Client Engagement Manager
Company : Morressiser
Location : London, United Kingdom
Closing Date : 30th November 2022
Website : https://careers.morressier.com/jobs/2091859-senior-client-engagement-manager
At Morressier we want to enable all the world’s learners to discover, share and advance new ideas, but to do this, we need to continue building our internal team.
Ever since 2014, Morressier has been helping a growing number of professional and academic societies' harness the power and scalability of the digital world to make scientific research more accessible. We facilitate the connecting of the thinkers and the curious, the inquisitive amongst us, to discover, absorb and collaborate on research. We enable this not just at conferences, but before and after them too with our suite of tools.
We are changing the world of early-stage research, supporting progressive societies to optimize their processes and maximize their revenue streams. We are looking for an incredible Senior Client Engagement Manager to lead our engagement with one of the most well-known and eminent societies.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you.
Why you may be interested in the role:
- You will have the ability to have an incredible impact on early-stage research with one of the largest and most well-known learned societies in the world
- You’ll be responsible for the success of your account, enabling you to really understand our client and build truly advisory partnerships across the organization
- You’ll truly understand our client's strategy and challenges and work collaboratively to find ways to partner on solutions that deliver impact
- Working collaboratively with our client and internal teams, you’ll own key metrics such as CSAT and other KPI’s to ensure our client is achieving the maximum value from our platform
- You’ll have the ability to work with our client to solve problems and identify opportunities for us to partner on future projects
- You’ll manage the success of our customers through robust programme and project management, which will involve engaging teams and coordinating resources from across Morressier to support the achievement of the customer’s goals
- You are both analytical yet pragmatic with a passion for technology
- You are excited to work in a values-driven and mission-focused environment
What we can offer you:
- We pay a good and fair salary based on your skills and experience
- We offer a value-driven culture based on drive, collaboration, and lightheartedness
- We help you maintain a healthy work-life balance with freedom and flexibility
- We give you the autonomy and ownership you need to do satisfying and impactful work
- Working with a diverse team of wonderful humans from 28 nations spread across 6 continents
- We provide you with a fully-remote environment so you can work from wherever you feel at your best
- We equip you with the tools, data, and devices you need to get work done
- We invest in your growth, career progression, and professional development by providing transparent feedback, learning opportunities, and resources
What we would like from you:
- You are exceptional at developing amazing relationships with clients, across all levels
- Based in the UK with the ability to travel to Bristol regularly
- You have a passion for technology and the benefits that our platform realizes for our clients and our mission
- You are incredibly analytical in your approach and can bring together technology, product, and sales teams to support both challenges and opportunities in our client environment
- You are metrics focused and gravitate to qualitative insights around the enablement of our clients, CSAT, Users, and Data within the platform
- You are highly visible across our client as well as key internal stakeholder populations. Goes without saying that you are an amazing communicator!
- Whilst not a sales or quota-carrying role you have a commercial mindset both in ensuring the platform delivers bottom-line value to our client & being able to identify sales opportunities for Morressier
- Prior experience in project management and/or business analysis would be advantageous
- Ability to write highly detailed technical use cases
- Domain expertise in Scientific Publishing
Even if you don't meet all of these requirements, we would still like to hear from you.
Could you be the newest member of our team? Apply now and let’s find out.