Programme Manager – Major Accounts
Company : Morressiser
Location : London, United Kingdom & Hybrid
Closing Date : 31st December 2022
Website : https://careers.morressier.com/jobs/2096337-programme-manager-major-accounts
At Morressier we want to enable all the world’s learners to discover, share and advance new ideas, but to do this, we need to continue building our internal team.
Ever since 2014, Morressier has been helping professional and academic societies harness the power and scalability of the digital world to make scientific research more accessible. We facilitate the connecting of the thinkers and the curious, the inquisitive amongst us, to discover, absorb and collaborate on research. We enable this not just at conferences, but before and after them too with our suite of tools.
We are changing the world of early-stage research, supporting progressive societies to optimize their processes and maximize their revenue streams. We are looking for an incredible Programme Manager to lead our post-sale engagements with the most well-known and eminent societies.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you.
Why you may be interested in the role:
- You will have the ability to have an incredible impact on early-stage research working for a values-driven, mission-focused business
- You’ll Programme Manage the Post Sale Processes for a portfolio of our Publishing customers ensuring that they realize the maximum benefit from the Morressier Platform
- You’ll be hands-on with our clients. You’ll spend time with them, understand their strategies, and act as a trusted partner
- You’ll bring structure and results to your portfolio, ensuring clarity of purpose for the cross-functional teams supporting our clients
- You’ll own key metrics, such as CSAT, across your portfolio identifying opportunities to optimize how our clients engage with the platform
- You’ll manage the success of our customers through robust programme and project management, which will involve engaging teams and coordinating resources across Morressier to support the achievement of the customer’s goals
- You’ll play a key role in enabling growth, identifying opportunities for the sales team to add further value to our portfolio
- You love communication and are especially skilled at simplifying complexity
What we can offer you:
- We pay a good and fair salary based on your skills and experience
- We offer a value-driven culture based on drive, collaboration, and lightheartedness
- We help you maintain a healthy work-life balance with freedom and flexibility
- We give you the autonomy and ownership you need to do satisfying and impactful work
- Working with a diverse team of wonderful humans from 28 nations spread across 6 continents
- We provide you with a fully-remote environment so you can work from wherever you feel at your best
- We equip you with the tools, data, and devices you need to get work done
- We invest in your growth, career progression, and professional development by providing transparent feedback, learning opportunities, and resources
What we would like from you:
- A proven track record of developing amazing relationships within scientific publishing
- You are exceptionally curious, with a passion for technology and technological advancements within the scientific community
- You’ve previously led large projects or programmes and are comfortable managing multiple projects with enterprise clients simultaneously
- You are incredibly analytical in your approach and can bring together technology, product, and sales teams to support both challenges and opportunities in our client environment
- You are metrics focused and gravitate to qualitative insights around the enablement of our clients such as CSAT, Users, and Data within the platform
- You enjoy “walking the floors” of our client environments, both in person and virtually
- This is not a sales role, however, you will have had experience in identifying leads and opportunities within our clients, supporting the sales function to convert these
- Previous experience of working closely with Product Teams and the ability to write highly detailed technical use cases would be advantageous
- Domain expertise in Scientific Publishing
Even if you don't meet all of these requirements, we would still like to hear from you.
Could you be the newest member of our team? Apply now and let’s find out.