Head of Global Sales Operations
Company : IOP Publishing
Location : Bristol
Closing Date : 22/06/2019
Website : http://ioppublishingcareers.org/vacancies/5982/STM/head_of_global_sales_operations/
We have a new opportunity for a Head of Global Sales Operations to lead and develop our Global Sales Operation function within the Commercial Department as we enter a period of change and investment. This senior role will report directly into the Commercial Director.
We are looking for a talented leader to manage and future proof our sales subscription operation and design and implement a global and technology led set of systems and processes that create flexible and scalable solutions.
As Head of Global Sales Operations, you will be responsible for setting appropriate global policies and procedures to run our sales processes effectively and efficiently supporting the company strategy and objectives. There is significant emphasis on business process improvements both in terms of internal and external service times and quality levels.
You will line manage the Bristol-based Sales Operations team and deliver the overall vision and leadership of the Global Sales Operations function. You will also work collaboratively across other departments such as Finance and IT, to improve and increase efficiencies in the day-to-day sales and fulfilment operations and processes.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be educated to degree level
They will also have:
- Significant management experience, in a global environment with knowledge of change management.
- Proven track record in business process reengineering and sales process optimisation in a global, digital and subscription-based business environment, STM industry experience desirable.
- Strong business acumen.
- Experience of master data management including product definition and configuration and supporting processes.
- Demonstrable experience in operational management, process design and improvement.
- Experience managing Salesforce or equivalent/similar CRM systems.
Please submit your CV and a covering letter through our careers site highlighting your relevant skills and experience and how this applies to the role and requirements outlined, and why you are interested in this opportunity.