Wondering what membership in the STM Association could do for your publishing arm? Join our 120+ scholarly publishers and find out.
Stay informed on copyright and legal issues, public affairs, online piracy, open access, licensing, permissions, technology trends and much more . . .
If you are a society publisher represented by an STM member publisher we are offering a special membership opportunity.
We would like to call your attention to some of the programs, initiatives, guidelines and events that are valued by our members.
Please take a few minutes and check these out:
STM’s Monthly Newsletter - Membership Matters A - July issue
- WIPO calls for seamless, global, legal, digital content marketplace to bridge copyright issue
- U. S. agencies continue internal discussion of public access plan
- China - next draft of copyright law circulates for comment
- CHORUS one step closer to launch
Conferences, seminars, courses & webinars - Presentations & downloads
- Journal Finance & Business Models, Open Access Business Planning, The Article, The Research Data Revolution and much more . . .
STM Annual U. S. Conference, Washington, D. C. 2014 – The Stewardship of Knowledge
Reports, Guidelines, Updates, Networking
Future Lab Trend Watch – High level brainstorming group on technology trends
Text and Data Mining: STM Statement & Sample License
STM Committees: Communications, Copyright & Legal Affairs Early Career Publishing, Education & Training, Future Lab, Library Relations, Membership Development, Public Affairs
STM Affiliate Society Membership - Special membership fee
Societies with journal revenue* under $1.3M/€1.0M (Fee Category 0)
- 2 year membership fee is $450/€325
Societies with journal revenue* from $1.4M - $3.4M or €1.0M - €2.5M (Fee Category 1)
- 2 year membership fee is $1,000/€795
*does not include advertising revenue
Membership fees can also be pro-rated throughout the calendar year.
If you to apply for membership, have any questions, or want to find out how the STM Affiliate Society Membership Program can work for your organization, please get in touch with Janice Kuta, STM’s Director of Membership at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-533-0832.